[amibroker] See attached, Norton Virus Program and AB

Hi All,

If someone would please look at the screenshots
attached.

I run Norton on a regular basis(weekly).

I hadn't used this AB function before.
(Snap1.gif)

I elected to stop the function. (Snap2.gif)

I went to Norton and scanned the indicated folders, no virus
found.

I went back to AB to try the export function and got this
error message.  (Snap3.gif)

I restarted my computer and was able to get to the screen in
(Snap2.gif) without the
intervention in (Snap3.gif).

Okay then, so where am I??  Is it reasonably safe to use
the export function??

Regards

Tony