[amibroker] Re: ^VIX D-ratio Signal

Tchan,
thank you for the nice interpretation.
I have to confess that I have no idea of "FastTrack relative strength
type switching system". My ^VIX postings are not "apparently " based
on anything.
We may use various curves as model to build up trading rules,
contrarian or not. See also the "Transcendental use of Data" threads.
Some stocks have "nice" touch with the market, fit better to an
indicator and may give interesting rules for the whole market. I
began this research with composite tickers, why not with some
individuals. Note also that ^VIX is a ^GSPC contrarian [the Nasdaq
contrarian is ^VXN], although it gives interesting signals for the
N100 market.
Thanks again.
DT

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tchan95014" <tchan95014@xxxx>

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > I have sent numerous postings Re: ^VIX and its use.
> > The same for the D-ratio indicator.
> > For the combination of ^VIX and D-ratio I posted the full code
[it
> is
> > still written even in this message].
> > You may collect all previous messages from the support [Tomasz
> > offerred an excellent work to the users !!!]
> > Is there anything else I can do for you?
> > DT
> > PS. I am not a grade school teacher.
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > > Dimitris:
> > >
> > > You gave me a grade school teacher's answer.  It  isn't very
> > helpful. I
> > > don't have an archive of the original postings to this thread.
> > >
> > > Lionel

mathametically

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2784921.4151384.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=17

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM