[amibroker] Re: Divergence

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:

> Dimitris writes
>
> " Jayson,
> I do not use unknown functions. I just experimented, saw some +1,-1
> bars in some unknown points and thatīs all.
> I am not curious and I will wait........"
>
> Oh come on... tell me your not even a little bit curious??  :))

Jayson,
the subject is quite serious for me. Curiosity can not replace what
is going on there.
BTW, the StochD divergence was the very first formula I wrote when I
began AFL learning. The bad news are coming first : the formula was
not working, it was a bug with LLV() function !!!!!
The good news follow [for amibroker support]. I forwarded my first
mail to Tomasz [it was a hopeless Saturday afternoon], but, to my
surprise, Tomasz was there, he said it was a bug, then that he will
repair the bug and then, the most unexpected, he did what he said
right in the next beta !!!!!
We are very lucky to enjoy the same support every day, even if the
day still has 24 miserable hours.
Back to the subject, I do believe in divergences, I do trade
divergences, I do risk a lot of money sometimes on divergences, in
some cases [like the Light Crude Oil or the 12:00 positive StochD
div] is almost the unique criterion, so, I do not want to be confused
from some unknown plot of an unknown function simply because it is
named "divergence".
And, in general, I like research but I am not curious at all.
Let me ask a question now : Would you invest a single $ on a signal
from an unknown function ? I suppose no.
DT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM