RE: [amibroker] Linear regression plot

<SPAN
class=433092705-24032003>Chair,

you
might want to take a look at the example of <FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>LinRegIntercept in the help files. It sounds like what you are looking
for.
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: the_chairmann
[mailto:jhart_1972@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 10:15
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Linear
regression plotI'm trying to plot a linear regression
overlay to a price chart but the lin regression line is not coming out as I
expected it to.Here's swhat I put into the indicator builder:Plot(
Close, "Price", colorGreen, styleCandle );Plot(MA(C,90),"90 days
MA",11,1);Plot(MA(C,150),"150 days MA",6,1);Plot(LinearReg(C,10), "Lin
reg",9,1); the problem is, it is plotting a line that resembles a moving
avg where I'm expecting to see a straight line that is only 50 periods
long.  The lin reg line in this model is not only continuous but
also conforms to the price as a moving average would.  Any ideas
where I'm going wrong?  I would post it via a gif file but I forget
how to put an attachment to this message board.  I've done it in the
past but can't remember.  I'm like the guy in the movie "Memento"
Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.