[amibroker] Linear regression plot

I'm trying to plot a linear regression overlay to a price chart but
the lin regression line is not coming out as I expected it to.

Here's swhat I put into the indicator builder:
Plot( Close, "Price", colorGreen, styleCandle );
Plot(MA(C,90),"90 days MA",11,1);
Plot(MA(C,150),"150 days MA",6,1);
Plot(LinearReg(C,10), "Lin reg",9,1);

the problem is, it is plotting a line that resembles a moving avg
where I'm expecting to see a straight line that is only 50 periods
long.  The lin reg line in this model is not only continuous but
also conforms to the price as a moving average would.  Any ideas
where I'm going wrong?  I would post it via a gif file but I forget
how to put an attachment to this message board.  I've done it in the
past but can't remember.  I'm like the guy in the movie "Memento"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM