[amibroker] Help - Using specific stock values in code for further calculations????

Hello,

Trying to use specific daily data for a given stock or index in AB
database to make calculations within my exploration, but it does not
appear that AB is capable of this, at least not by reviewing any of
the help files that I have reviewed. For example, if I wanted to
write code which could sum the current price of each stock in th DJI
and then divide by the current DJI value, I should be able to
determine the daily divior. Therefore, I would need to write code
that makes AB return the price of each stock individually and then
sum these closing prices. In addition, I would need AB to return the
current value of the DJI index. I would not need to display these
individual prices in an exploration, only to varify that the values
using are correct data.  Once the divisor is calculated I would then
use it in further calculations to determing market value. In short,
how does one create a variable that gives the value of each stock to
sum?

I hope this is clear. If not please notify and I will try again.

Thank you, Your help is much appreciated.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM