RE: [amibroker] Re: Quotetracker

I don't remember seeing what you describe, but unfortunately can't
test for it right now because I still haven't found out why I can't
get AB to update from QT at all any more (no problem with over-writing
going on here, that's for sure!). AB says the QT plug-in is working
and connected, but the realtime quote window is "dead" and no charts
update with the data QT is collecting. It's got me baffled...

Regards,

	Mark

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM