RE: [amibroker] Re: Quotetracker

I have re-imported the last 30 days, To make sure it's all ok.
Even though I have offsets of +16 in both AB & WT, I still have to be
carefull not to overwrite if I have imported EOD.

>+16 hours, AB is able to determine that it is TODAY'S data coming in, and
>subsequently no longer overwrites yesterday's EOD data with it.
Yes, Provided QT has updated data with TODAYS date. Otherwise it will pull
yesterdays date data stored in QT (ie Pre open).

>Simply re-import your EOD data for those days you think AB has
>overwritten in this way. Since you've adjusted the offset, the problem
>should no longer occur when looking at QT intraday data on your EOD
>database.
The problem still occur's with the offsets set. (both to +16).
Infact - As I posted previously, Setting the offset in AB seems to cause it
to Overwrite the last TWO days with the last day stored in QT!

KR
Michael.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM