Re: [amibroker] TJ: Is it a bug that "QT data plug-in stops working for some stocks randomly"?

Could be something to do with your timing setup.
What is your update frequency in QT.
What do you have QT data save time set to?
What do you have the AB db refresh frequency set at?

Where did you get that example data from? (Visualy from QT???)

EG. If QT data save time is set to 30 seconds, You may "See" the quotes in QT -
BUT they are not available to AB becuase QT is pending 30 second timer
before saving data for the internal server (Where AB get's it's data from).

Have a close look at the times.
There is only a delay of 3 seconds between 1&2nd quote.
If you have QT set to save every 15 seconds - it will miss quotes.
If you have QT set to save every 5 seconds - It may confict with the ticker
refresh time ie. My ticker refresh takes at least 20-30 seconds - And thats
on cable with x150 tickers.  If you have alot of tickers - That may be
making things worse.

KR
Michael.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM