[amibroker] Re: composite data on composites

Jayson,
The use of "~" puts the new artificial tickers at Group253 and
protects the next runs from adding composites to new composites, as
you read in AddToComposite() help.
Move your composite tickers to another empty group and scan on them.
DT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM