RE: [amibroker] composite data on composites

<SPAN
class=069045705-22032003>Anthony,
<SPAN
class=069045705-22032003>
try to
create a ticker based on data stored in your existing ~tickers created by
addtocomposite. AB refuses to create a new ticker.
<SPAN
class=069045705-22032003>
For
instance I have a group of tickers I created that are sector indexes. I tried to
create a new composite based on data stored in these tickers but AB would not
allow it. No error message, it just simply does not create the new composite....
It is no big deal I just found it odd
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Anthony Faragasso
[mailto:ajf1111@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 12:48
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
composite data on compositesJayson, I do not
quite understand what you are saying.... "I found that addtocomposite
will not recognize data stored in these tickers" Could you give an
example.... Anthony -------Original Message------- From:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Saturday, March 22, 2003 12:23:47 AM To:
1ami Subject: [amibroker] composite data on composites All,
A thought occurred to me today that it might be interesting to
manipulatesome of the data I have stored in various sector indexes I have
createdusing Addtocomposite. I found that addtocomposite will not recognize
datastored in these tickers. Has any one found a work around? Jayson
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT Send BUG
REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.