[amibroker] Re: Quotetracker

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the tip, that's one reason until I have watched intraday
data and know the pitfalls I want to "isolate" intraday data in a
separate database. On the other hand I don'r really have a quality
eod source, unless you consider Amibroker default - Yahoo a quality
source.
Sursod

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, OzFalcon <OzFalcon@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Sursod,
>
> RE: QT
> I though I'd point something out - Before you found out the hard
way. (Like me)

> In the morning - Before open & CURRENT days prices start comeing
though QT.
> I found that if I imported the Previous days EOD data, And was
running the
> QT plugin.
> AB would connect & retrieve quote data from QT.
> The quotes held in QT are from the PREVIOUS day, And so AB
OVERWRITES

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM