Re: [amibroker] Re: Quotetracker

Im not sure if it's my doing (Settings) or not. Anyone else Get this happening?

My QT appears to be connected. Green indicator and all.
With a RealTime Quote window open, The listed tickers Get updated.
But my quotes in the database don't seem to be updateing.

See the attached Screenshot.
** You can see the QT data - With date 21st
** The link is operational (Green) and the Quote is updated in the RealTime
window.
** You can also see the database settings are Default(Local)  And QT plugin.
** And lastly you can see that the quote for the 21st is NOT present in the
Quote Editor windows.

Not sure if it's me, AB, QT or QT plugin.......

KR
        Michael.