Re: [amibroker] Re: Plotting Stops

Applystop:

type =
0 = stopTypeLoss - maximum loss stop,
1 = stopTypeProfit - profit target stop,
2 = stopTypeTrailing - trailing stop,
3 = stopTypeNBar - N-bar stop

For visual conformation of ApplyStop function, add the following lines
below your ApplyStop formula in Indicator Builder:

Equity(1); // THIS EVALUATES STOPS

Plot(Sell==4,"ApplyStop Sell",colorRed,1|styleOwnScale);
Plot(Cover==4,"ApplyStop Cover",colorGreen,1|styleOwnScale);

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM