[amibroker] Re: Polarized Fractal Efficiency for Jayson

Hi Jayson
Clear as mud! I tried looking for a definition on Google and only
came up with this question from someone else "Can someone explain in
detail what "+PREV-PREV" does in the MetaStock code?"
So at least I am not the only one.

I will read up on ama2(). It sounds much better.

Cheers
Tony

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Tony,
> In MS Prev is a self referencing formula which looks at the previous
> (ref(x,-1))  value of its self.  In AB this function can be
addressed using
> the AMA() or ama2() functions though I tend to get confused how
best to
> utilize them. You might want to go thru the archives for some ama
examples..

> Jayson

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM