RE: [amibroker] Multiple-symbol optimization

At 07:27 PM 19/03/2003 -0500, you wrote:
:
Until
Release 4.24 none of us could do this. So, on the contrary to what you
have posted about their being a lack of concerted effort, progress is
being made and being made very rapidly.  No other product out there
can approach what can be done with Amibroker right now.

There are a lot of
resources for writing scripts that your search should have found and the
script languages are not difficult especially with the numerous examples
that are on this site. If you take some time you can probably find enough
pieces and examples to put your own together and then you can share it
with the rest of us.

Well, it sounds simple, eh - but I have tried and gotten absolutely
nowhere.
So it doesn't help to say you should be able to piece one together when t
can't - and I'm obviously not alone.
Arthur