RE: [amibroker] Multiple-symbol optimization

That's all very well, but it seems to me that the original
post is not one in isolation - and I am surprised that there has not been
a more concerted effort to automate this process - after all, it's a
logical step from optimizing for one stock to optimizing a list of
stock.
I've been wondering about the same thing for some time now and have
checked the massage archive - and there is nothing that a novice could
use to get him under way.
To say you have to do it manually if you don't have extensive programming
experience I think defeats the purported ease of use claims made in
relation to Amibroker.
This issue has arisen a few times over the years and it's obviously of
significance to many users and has never really been addressed - either
in the program or by a script.
In my frustration - I was just about to go looking for a program to
record macros/keystrokes to get the job done - with is a pretty
roundabout way of getting a simple job dine.
Arthur

If
you have a programming background then you can build a vbScript or a
Jscript to automate Amibroker to do what you describe. You can take the
code presented in this post:

and change it to do
optimizations rather than back tests and to read in a file containing the
symbols you want to optimize rather than a directory of files.  If
you don t have a programming background then you ll have to it
manually.