RE: [amibroker] Re: Attn: MARK ALLEN......ASX GICS set up

The list you provided seems basically the same as the
"ASXListedCompanies.csv" file that can be download from
www.asx.com.au/asx/downloadCsv/ASXListedCompanies.csv - the file used
in the latest archive distributed last week for updating ASX stocks to
AmiBroker industries.

Thanks for the interestng URL, there is plenty of great information on
ASX/GICS sectors, industry groups, industries AND sub-industries
there, not to menion a pile of other stuff there.

Regards,

	Mark