[amibroker] Re: Attn: MARK ALLEN......ASX GICS set up

Hi

 If your looking for something like this

 Asx active codes list - current as at Mon 17/03/2003
 =====================
(delisted stocks at bottom)

 Code  Name                                      GICS Industry Group

 TBL   3D Global Ltd                             suspended
451
 AIE   A.I. Ltd                                  Capital Goods
201
 AVV   AAV Ltd                                   Media
254
 ABP   Abacus Property Group                     Real Estate
404
 ABB   ABB Grain Ltd                             Food & Stpl Retl
301
 ATS   Abbey National Treasury Services Plc      not applicable     --
-
 ABS   ABC Learning Centres Ltd                  Commrcial Servcs
202
 ABX   Abelle Ltd                                Materials
151
 ALR   Aberdeen Leaders Ltd                      Divers Finncials
402
 ABG   Abigroup Ltd                              Capital Goods
201
 AAB   Absolute Return Fund (The)                not applicable     --
-
 AXS   Access Funds-WHTM Capital Management      not applicable     --
-
 AEX   Acclaim Exploration NL                    Materials
151
 ACX   Acma Engineering & Construction Ltd       Capital Goods
201
 ADA   Adacel Technologies Ltd                   Software & Srvcs
451
 ADU   Adamus Resources Ltd                      Materials
151
 AAU   Adcorp Australia Ltd                      Media
254
 ADB   Adelaide Bank Ltd                         Banks
401
 ABC   Adelaide Brighton Ltd                     Materials

  go to

http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#downloads

select the ASX.codes download.

the site contains other useful datas and a free utility called

asxgroupv5.0.

peter

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM