RE: [amibroker] Attn: MARK ALLEN......ASX GICS set up

Gerard,

Yes, you interpreted the instructions correctly. After performing the
calculation, we need to replace the formula with it's own results.
This is what copying and pasting the range '"in place" using "Paste
Special/Values" function (Edit Menu)' does.

As for why it failed, I cannot really guess from the information
provided. Make sure you start afresh each time you attempt the change,
and read the instructions freshly each time (it's easy to assume a
step has been taken that may have been missed). A couple of what
appear minor details can make all the difference (eg, making sure
AmiBroker is not running when changing broker.industry and
broker.sector files).

Regards,

	Mark

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM