Re: [amibroker] Attn: MARK ALLEN......ASX GICS set up

Mark,

Thanks for your instructions. Finally , I have sectors for ASX stocks.

Gerard,

Essentially Mark's instructions are trying to give 3 columns:

1) Column A contains the 3 digit ASX code,
2) Column B contains Company description, and
3) Column C contains the AB Sector code (1 to 25).

The process of Pasting as Values is simply to delink previous formulae, so
columns and rows can be deleted without screwing up the data.

Regards,

Nick