[amibroker] Code challenge - gurus on your toes!

I'm trying to write some AFL code that will change the trade delays and
trade prices based solely on whether the code is being run in the back
tester/optimizer or not.

Here's a feeble attempt that doesn't work:

tmpDelay = IIf(Status("action") == 5, 1, 0);
tmpPrice = IIf(Status("action") == 5, Open, Close);

SetTradeDelays(tmpDelay, tmpDelay, tmpDelay, tmpDelay);
BuyPrice = SellPrice = ShortPrice = CoverPrice = tmpPrice;

Lets see if you can solve this one!  (Use of vbScript is permissable)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM