[amibroker] Drawing tool problem -- TJ??

When I change the channel drawing style to "standard deviation
channel", the entire channel moves the longer the time span is.  For
example, I've been trying to draw a channel spanning from last
October until the most current date and once I get towards the end
of february the starting point of the channel gets pulled towards
the bottom of the pane so that the prices are not even contained in
the channel.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Did I do a good
job of clearly explaining this?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM