[amibroker] what is hex signature of a afl file??

hi all,

i'm trying to recover quite a few of my afl-files which got lost on
a hdd-crash. the harddrive has physical errors and i cannot access
it by any other way than using the program "easy recovery". the
partition i need to access is not recognized so i a have to do a RAW
recovery, where the program checks every sector of the hdd via some
algorithms to check for known filetypes and tries to recover them.
the program has an option to add user-definable file types (afl is
not included in the 200 known filetypes), and it asks me to specify
the signature of afl-filetype in hex format. - this is way beyond
me ... anyone able to help??? i appreciate any ,

thanks,

dirk