[amibroker] Re: TJ- File transfer

Bonjour Gilles,
I have a 98se desktop and an XP laptop and have been keeping AB in
sync on both machines by copying the entire Amibroker folder from my
last used machine using Laplink. I have not experienced any problems.
I hope TJ agrees.
Bien a vous
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gillesdeprez" <gillesdeprez@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Tomasz!
> You explained me already how to transfer AB from a computer to
> another assuming that both are running Win 98; my new laptop run
Win