[amibroker] Re: Help please

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Actually I answered already to your questions.
> (Feb 25, 2003)

My apologies. I missed your reply.

> It was also answered previously (and correctly) by Ara.
> So you got 2 answers.
> What's more this quite minor "oct" display problem
> is already fixed.

Please try the following:
1. start AB
2. pick a chart
3. using daily view, zoom in as far as possible by clicking the + icon
4. switch to weekly view
5. start zooming out by clicking the - icon

After about 4 or 5 clicks you should see that for 2002 year, only tickmarks for APR and JUL are displayed. The OCT tickmark which should logically be displayed does not appear. Scroll to earlier years and the same problem persists.

THIS is the problem to which I refer. It appears unrelated to label crowding. What's 'fixed' about it?

> So would you please check new versions and my replies first
> before sending the same question over and over again.

I am using 4.30.0 which I believe is the latest version.

Thankyou for confirming that an option for monthly vertical markers is 'on the list'. I think it's a very useful facility.

The horizontal grid plots behind the bars. But the yearly vertical markers plot in front of the bars which make them appear broken and hard to see when using 'stylebar'. Can you please make the existing yearly vertical markers, and the prospective monthly vertical markers, plot behind the bars.

You may consider these display problems 'minor' but first and foremost charts are used as a *visual* tool.

Thanks

Yahoo! Web Hosting makes it easy to build a professional web site.
Sign up today and get free set-up, domain name, and more (up to a $100 value)
http://us.click.yahoo.com/m3JvCD/wCpFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM