Re: [amibroker] Re: Help please

Hello,

<thelunit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have no idea what's a bug or not. And since TJ didn't bother to respond, I still don't know.

Actually I answered already to your questions.
(Feb 25, 2003)

It was also answered previously (and correctly) by Ara.

So you got 2 answers.

What's more this quite minor "oct" display problem
is already fixed.

So would you please check new versions and my replies first
before sending the same question over and over again.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com