[amibroker] Moving here and there [it was...]

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Derek" <derek@xxxx> wrote:
> I totally agree with marcdoolittle.
> Yahoo groups are slow, with annoying advertising, and it makes it
> very inneficient when it comes to searches. And now we see more and
> more spammers accross the groups !!!
>
> I think it is time for the webmaster Tomasz to make a decision to
> CLOSE these yahoo groups once for all. Some users will complain at
> first but will be happy rapidly.

"Mass users won't move to the web boards unless the groups are
closed."

Do you suggest violence ?
And, besides that, do you ask from somebody else to apply this
violence for you ?
Are you sure for your methods on the mass behavior ?
What is your positive contribution to this group that gives you the
slightest authority to ask closing the group ?
Perhaps you donīt know that some people have offered a lot of
creative things to this group, some people have spent many hours to
make this group one of the best T/A groups around.
As far as I know, there is no other place where you may ask ANY
question and receive in the next 24h 3 or 5 serious attempts to reply.
You could just ignore messages out of the scope of the group and see
the creative part, it is more interesting.
You may also apply your mass behavior ideas somewhere else.
To remind you the year, we are already in 2003, it is not the middle
ages, it is not the 1941 and, someday, you should notice that.
I will appreciate your positive contributions and , please, do not
play with our sensitivity.
Dimitris Tsokakis