Re: [amibroker] barvisible and lowest low ?

Hello,

Highest works, but Lowest not.
It is simple because L is always greater than zero
and your Lowest(IIf(barvisible,L, 0 ) ) will always give lower value of L and 0
which is ZERO.

You should write:

barvisible=Status("barvisible");

Maxh=LastValue(Highest(IIf(barvisible,H,0)));

// the other value must not be zero otherwise Lowest will give you
// zero (because zero is lower than Low price )

Minl=LastValue(Lowest( IIf(barvisible, L, 9999999 )));

 Title="Lowest Low = "+WriteVal(Minl,1.2)+"... Highest High ="
 +WriteVal(Maxh,1.2);

 Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleCandle);

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko