Re: [amibroker] barvisible and lowest low ?

Jayson,

Yes, you are right....as long as your stock is below 100..the formula
will return a value..

I agree with you..."What I still do not understand is why it needs to be
bound at all. Since the low and high are clearly visible why would zero
or 12000 ever be returned?"...either we are doing something wrong with
the formula or there is something amiss here....Maybe Tomasz will step
in and explain so we all can have a clear understanding....

Keep up the Good Work

Thank you
Anthony