 Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Chuck Rademacher
[mailto:chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003
1:49 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
StandardError (STE)Has anyone found or written an
AMIBroker equivalent for MetaStock's StandardError (STE)
function?I've been through the archives and files and haven't found any
mention of it.  I can probably come up with the formula, but wouldn't
know how to create my own function.  I assume that it would have to
be done as part of a dll.  If so, I can probably do it in
Delphi.Any thoughts, comments or assistance would be appreciated.
If it needs to be done in a dll, perhaps you can point me to how AMIBroker
dll's have to be constructed?ThanksSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.