[amibroker] StandardError (STE)

Has anyone found or written an AMIBroker equivalent for MetaStock's
StandardError (STE) function?

I've been through the archives and files and haven't found any
mention of it.  I can probably come up with the formula, but wouldn't
know how to create my own function.  I assume that it would have to
be done as part of a dll.  If so, I can probably do it in Delphi.

Any thoughts, comments or assistance would be appreciated.  If it
needs to be done in a dll, perhaps you can point me to how AMIBroker
dll's have to be constructed?

Thanks