[amibroker] Re: highest high between two cum values

Markus,
here is my plot : the two yellow candles are the x, y
points.
The green line comes from the highest high, the red one from
the lowest low between the x,y points.
The yellow, green and red colours come from my preferences
palette editor, perhaps your preferences are different.
In order to extend the lines from y point till the last bar, I
used -1e10. It is the NULL number [I think it is recently replaced in
AFL].
Plot function is also more rich in syntax and details now, I
have not find the time yet to digest all this new syntax rules, may be
later.
As I wroyte before, the main thing is this Hmax, the rest
is up to your syntax choice.
DT