[amibroker] Re: highest high between two cum values

Markus,
First things come first.
Your question was the highest high between two cum() values.
It is the Hmax of the code.
[and the lowest low is Lmin, if you need it later].
You need the first 3 lines

x=790;y=755;
Cond1=Cum(1)==x;Cond2=Cum(1)==y;
Hmax=LastValue(ValueWhen(Cond1,HHV(H,x-y)));

Then use this Hmax the way you like it.
I just gave a full example, ready for Ind.builder use, to see the
things. Donīt get lost in the details now, look at this Hmax you
requested and use it for your next thought.
The rest is simlpy AFL art.
DT

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "IVA GmbH" <funnybiz@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris,
>
> thanks for taking the time.
>
> Iīd have several questions if I may:
>
> 1./ what does this "-1e10" do. I īve never come across this.
>
> 2./ What are you trying to tell me with the third plot
command: "1+6*(Cond1
> OR Cond2)". I donīt understand this condition as I donīt with most
of your
> high-tech coding>G<.
>
> 3./Why do you plot the close? Are these the small dots in the chart?
>
> 4./ What does the figure "5" in the "Plot(IIf(Cum(1)>=y,Hmax,-
1e10),"",5,8)"
> command accomplish. I understand that "4" means dots, but 5???
>
> As you see, Iīm very much behind your skills and what comes easy to
you
> takes me hours if not days :-((.
>
> As to the REAL message you were trying to bring across, please
allow some
> more time to digest and understand, right?
>
> Appreciate it!
>
> Markus

function,
> > but there are many ways to get it.
> > Suppose x>y and both <Lastvalue(Cum(1)). Stay on the most recent
bar
> > x and find the HHV(H,x-y) [LLV(L,x-y) respectively].
> > With this simple argument you will avoid more
complicated "between"