RE: [amibroker] RE: Problems with param function on multiple sheets

TJ's approach is certainly consistent, Jason -- one setting changes
everything.

The part I have the most trouble with is the preferences page ---  I'm
happy with one setting for editor, keyboard, and charting preferences,
but less than happy with universally setting lengths of indicators, etc.
   It is the latter one-fits-all restriction that forces many to
substitute custom versions for built-ins such as price and, as Bill
pointed out, copy SRSI to SRSI0, SRSI1 ....

TJ's RealTime chart example presumes the user got along with MACD0 and
SRSI0, so doesn't have to change or keep track of the other versions
that most of us require.

Regards,,
Bob