Re: [amibroker] Re: Gold Indices

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  Ken Close
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 12:30
  PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Gold
  Indices

  Scourt2000, Bill:   Using the info on <A
  href="">www.lonhshort.com about
  BearishGartleys, I see that a reversal trade on the Bearish Gartley might
  occurbetween 66 and 68 on the XAU (currently 69.74).  Gold price
  itself mightbe different.  Would you confirm this for me? Is this how
  you would reada potential long entry?

  Currently 69.74 or 67.44?
  However, why do you say that a reversal might occur between 66 and 68?
  Certainly not on the basis of the original Gartley formation.  What
  analysis are you using?Ken-----Original
  Message-----From: scourt2000 [mailto:steve_hite@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent:
  Saturday, March 08, 2003 9:03 AMTo: <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [amibroker] Re: Gold IndicesDimitris,Look at the weekly gold
  charts. There looks to be something there more representative of a Gartley
  price pattern.  --- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Dimitris Tsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@x...>
  wrote:> Bill,> as you see, time has come for the breakout. After
  three unsuccessful bearish attempts, we are out of the formation.>
  I can not see the Gartley pattern here.> Do you see a bullish or a
  bearish one ?> Please advise.> Dimitris Tsokakis> ----
  Original Message ----- > From: <<A
  href="">TSOKAKIS@x...>> To: <<A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 2:03 AM> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Gold
  technique.> > Do you speak for a price+time pattern ?> >
  Was there a starting bar [and an expected end bar]?> > It would be
  interesting to give more details, if time permits of > >
  course.>  > Rather than start from scratch by e-mail, I
  suggest that you start at the following URLs (additional ones found by
  Google search) and then, if interested, get further into it by reading
  Pesavento's "Profitable Patterns ..." and Carney's "The Harmonic
  Trader" books:>  > <A
  href="">http://www.longorshort.com/> <A
  href="">http://www.harmonictrader.com/default.htm>
  <A
  href="">http://www.tradingtutor.com/>
  "wavemechanic" <wd78@x...>
  wrote:> > > > > > ----- Original Message -----
  href="">TSOKAKIS@x...>> > > To: <<A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  > > Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 4:52 PM> > > Subject:
  [amibroker] Re: Gold Indices> > > > > > >
  > > > It is not even clear the direction of the breakout. It is
  not > > time > > > > yet.> > > >
  Any indication around ?> > > > > > Not time?
  Fibonacci patterns are not trendline break strategies.  > >
  The trade was entered 11 points ago with the completion of the > >
  Gartley.> > > > > > > DT> > > >
  --- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "wavemechanic" <wd78@x...> > >
  wrote:> > > > > > > > > >
  ----- Original Message ----- > > > > >   From:
  Dimitris Tsokakis > > > > >   To: <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >

  > > >   ^XAU and  ^GOX wedges did not confirm the
  breakout yet.> > > > >   We should stay cool and
  wait, the precious metal will loose > > its > > >
  > strength, sooner or later.> > > > >   And
  the money will come back to the stockmarket for the next > >
  > > movement.> > > > > > > > >
  >   Don't be surprised if your wedge morphs into something
  else > > > > (e.g., channel).> > > > >
  >Send BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at:<A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  ---------------------~-->New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More
  control. More power.Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and
  more.<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send