From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 11:45 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [amibroker] Problems with param function on multiple
sheets

John,

This is not bug and this is not pointless - it allows you to quickly
modify the parameter
FOR ALL windows. Say you display 4 windows with different symbols.
Current design allows to change the parameter in all 4 windows at once.

With separate setting for each window you would need to modify
parameter for each window - this would be indeed pointless.

With current design you can have separate params if you have separate
formulas. Just make a copy and you are done.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com