Re: [amibroker] Indicator Maintenance

John,
This is NOT a solution to the problem, nor is it a well thought-out as your
post.
What I do when I am using the "Indicator" mode to test various parameters
of an
indicator that I have already saved, and  THEN make the error of saving the
changes
when another indicator name is highlighted in the tree IS:
Open the "Explore" - Load the written-over indicator name - now SAVE the
written-over
indicator name.
THIS RESTORES THE WRITTEN-OVER INDICATOR NAME.
CORRECT tree highlighted name.
Don't ask me why this works - I have done it successfully many times.
Frank