Re[6]: [amibroker] Problems with param function on multiple sheets

Hello Jayson,

Thank you, yes you have right the light is coming on.

I have checked now with the example formula below that it works
correct when i have both indicators in the same sheet.
But when i run the second indicator in another sheet than i still have
the same problem !

I think, only Tomasz can make a solution in amibroker :-)

pds = Param("periods for ind 2",7,2,20,1);
Change = RSI(pds);
Title = WriteVal(Change,1);

Thanks

Thomas

Saturday, March 8, 2003, 12:46:25 AM, you wrote:

J> Ah..... the light comes on!!!   I think the problem is perhaps that you are
J> accessing a built-in indicator (RSI) When I tried your code it fails for me
J> as well, but as you can see in the previous post it works as expected on a
J> custom indicator....... Perhaps this is one for TJ

J> Jayson

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bbvVKB/oEZFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM