RE: Re[4]: [amibroker] Problems with param function on multiple sheets

<SPAN
class=538233423-07032003>Ah..... the light comes on!!!   I think the
problem is perhaps that you are accessing a built-in indicator (RSI) When I
tried your code it fails for me as well, but as you can see in the previous post
it works as expected on a custom indicator....... Perhaps this is one for
TJ
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Thomas Zmuck
[mailto:thomas.zm@xxxxxx]Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 6:17
PMTo: JaysonSubject: Re[4]: [amibroker] Problems with
param function on multiple sheetsHello
Jayson,yes, we are meaning the same, but here on my machine it works not
thatway.I can select indicator 1 for example and press CTRL R to
adjust theparameters.Than i can select indicator 2 for example and
press also CTRL R, but idon't can change than the parameters of indicator 2
!!I still can change only the parameters of indicator 1 :-(The only
way that i can do to change the parameters of indicator 2 isto open the
indicator builder again, select here indicator 2 and clickapply
again.Than i can adjust parameters for indicator 2, but not for
indicator 1and so on....Can you please confirm if this works same on
your pc.In this case it would be really a bug. I use Win XP proI
have attached two sample indicators that i have
used.ThanksThomasSaturday, March 8, 2003,
12:00:20 AM, you wrote:J> Thomas,J> perhaps I misunderstand.
You realize that you must first select the theJ> window pane of indicator
1 prior to ctrl R. Once you have adjusted thatJ> indicator (it will
adjust any additional windows open using THAT indicator),J> you can then
select the pane for indicator 2. Ctrl R will now adjust allJ> panes (in
any open charts) that contain indicator 2.J> Example:J>
You have a custom indicator called myCCI placed in tabs 1 and 3. You
haveJ> written Param to adjust the periods. Adjusting the periods in tab
1 willJ> also adjust the periods in tab 3. You have a second custom
indicator callJ> myCCI2 (same code as myCCI, just a different name). This
is placed in tab 2.J> Select that pane then ctrl R  to adjust all
instances of that customJ> indicator......J> Are we talking
about different things?J> JaysonJ> -----Original
Message-----J> From: Thomas Zmuck [mailto:thomas.zm@xxxxxx]J>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 5:11 PMJ> To: JaysonJ> Subject:
Re[2]: [amibroker] Problems with param function on multiple
sheetsJ> Hello Jayson,J> I have tried it exactly as
you described but i still have the sameJ> problem. I have seen that i can
open the parameters for the otherJ> indicator only when i click to apply
in indicator builder.J> Otherwise i have in every sheet the parameters
from the last use.J> Hmm, make i something wrong?J> Anyway
thanks.J> I hope you have a idea.J>
ThomasJ> Friday, March 7, 2003, 10:45:36 PM, you
wrote:J>> Thomas,J>> To do this you would need to create
4 different custom codesJ>> indicator 1J>> indicator
2J>> indicator 3J>> indicator 4J>> Each could
be adjusted independently though each would adjust acrossJ>> multiple
charts. By that I mean if you have 3 charts open adjusting theJ>>
param setting of indicator 4 on tab 3 will adjust all the tab 3
settingsJ> inJ>> each of the 3  open
chartsJ>> JaysonJ>> -----Original
Message-----J>> From: Thomas Zmuck
[mailto:thomas.zm@xxxxxx]J>> Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 4:31
PMJ>> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ>> Subject: [amibroker]
Problems with param function on multiple sheetsJ>>
Hello,J>> i have troubles to use the param function in multiple
sheets.J>> I have saved two indicators separately, but when i enter
CTRL+R than iJ>> can select only the param from the other
indicator.J>> Any help is much appreciated !J>> I
simple want to use my formula in four sheets and so with 4x paramJ>>
function.J>> --J>> Best regards,J>>
Thomas
mailto:thomas.zm@xxxxxxJ>>
Yahoo! Groups