RE: Re[2]: [amibroker] Problems with param function on multiple sheets

<SPAN
class=651094322-07032003>Thomas,
<SPAN
class=651094322-07032003>perhaps I misunderstand. You realize that you must
first select the the window pane of indicator 1 prior to ctrl R. Once you have
adjusted that indicator (it will adjust any additional windows open using THAT
indicator), you can then select the pane for indicator 2. Ctrl R will now adjust
all panes (in any open charts) that contain indicator 2.
<SPAN
class=651094322-07032003>
<SPAN
class=651094322-07032003>Example:
<SPAN
class=651094322-07032003>
You
have a custom indicator called myCCI placed in tabs 1 and 3. You have written
Param to adjust the periods. Adjusting the periods in tab 1 will also adjust the
periods in tab 3. You have a second custom indicator call myCCI2 (same code
as myCCI, just a different name). This is placed in tab 2. Select that pane then
ctrl R  to adjust all instances of that custom
indicator......
<SPAN
class=651094322-07032003>
Are we
talking about different things?
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Thomas Zmuck
[mailto:thomas.zm@xxxxxx]Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 5:11
PMTo: JaysonSubject: Re[2]: [amibroker] Problems with
param function on multiple sheetsHello Jayson,I
have tried it exactly as you described but i still have the sameproblem. I
have seen that i can open the parameters for the otherindicator only when i
click to apply in indicator builder.Otherwise i have in every sheet the
parameters from the last use.Hmm, make i something wrong?Anyway
thanks.I hope you have a idea.ThomasFriday, March 7,
2003, 10:45:36 PM, you wrote:J> Thomas,J> To do this you would
need to create 4 different custom codesJ> indicator 1J>
indicator 2J> indicator 3J> indicator 4J> Each could be
adjusted independently though each would adjust acrossJ> multiple charts.
By that I mean if you have 3 charts open adjusting theJ> param setting of
indicator 4 on tab 3 will adjust all the tab 3 settings inJ> each of the
3  open chartsJ> JaysonJ> -----Original
Message-----J> From: Thomas Zmuck [mailto:thomas.zm@xxxxxx]J>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 4:31 PMJ> To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ> Subject: [amibroker] Problems with param
function on multiple sheetsJ> Hello,J> i have troubles
to use the param function in multiple sheets.J> I have saved two
indicators separately, but when i enter CTRL+R than iJ> can select only
the param from the other indicator.J> Any help is much appreciated
!J> I simple want to use my formula in four sheets and so with 4x
paramJ> function.J> --J> Best regards,J>
Thomas
mailto:thomas.zm@xxxxxxJ>
Yahoo! Groups
SponsorJ>