Re[2]: [amibroker] Problems with param function on multiple sheets

Hello Jayson,

I have tried it exactly as you described but i still have the same
problem. I have seen that i can open the parameters for the other
indicator only when i click to apply in indicator builder.
Otherwise i have in every sheet the parameters from the last use.

Hmm, make i something wrong?

Anyway thanks.

I hope you have a idea.

Thomas