[amibroker] Re: Neural Net Software and Amibroker-Jim

Hello,

I haven't had the opportunity to do direct comparisons as yet - as
the NNs I am currently trying are quite different from any AFL
formula I have used, optimised or not. However, I can make a broad
assessment and say that from where I am at the moment, trading
performance has not increased significantly and that NN are both
very instrument dependant and labour intensive. So whether they are
worth the extra effort is a matter of opinion.

Hope this helps,

Fabricio

amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx