[amibroker] Re: Neural Net Software and Amibroker-Fabricio

Fabricio

Hello,
Have you compared the performance of your AB trading formula using
optimization in Amibroker versus using the trained Neural Net output
and what was the difference in trading performance?
Your input is appreciated.
Regards
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "fabricioberrios"