[amibroker] Re: relative ROC presentation

fixed!

sorry to all, was not aware of incompatibilities with officeXP and the
rest of the world (damn microsoft!!!) had to uncheck Fast-Save (?) and
uncheck anything to do with passwords (even though none were set)

uuuggghhh!!

/jeff

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Jeff,
> I tried to view the slide show but power point returns an error that
it can not view your file. I have tried to DL several times. I would
like to see the presentation. Could you check it for me?

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bbvVKB/oEZFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM