[amibroker] Re: AB sector Assignments

Thanks Mohan, but I need the view from catogories

jayson

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mohan Yellayi" <yellayi@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Jayson,
>
> Here is a picture from my set up. This happened to me a few weeks
ago. I thought, I did something wrong and I went to a fresh
directory , installed AB and configured for QP2.

> Good Luck
>
> Mohan

were all screwed up. I am not sure how this occurred or why but I
know it is true. Inexplicably AB now has 3 sectors assigned to
Information. ( was fine on Friday????) I have been trying to correct
this for some time but need a bit of assistance. Could a QP user
please open Symbols/categories then choose Sectors and report to me
the correct order of undefined and the next 12 sectors?

>   Your assistance is appreciated.
>
>   Jayson
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx