  >From:
  <A title=jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Jayson
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">1ami
  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 10:38
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] AB sector
  Assignments

  Any QP2
  user,
  <SPAN
  class=021513215-03032003>
  I found last night
  that the sector assignments in my AB  setup were all screwed up. I am not
  sure how this occurred or why but I know it is true. Inexplicably AB now has 3
  sectors assigned to Information. ( was fine on Friday????) I have been trying
  to correct this for some time but need a bit of assistance. Could a QP user
  please open Symbols/categories then choose Sectors and report to me the
  correct order of undefined and the next 12 sectors?
  <SPAN
  class=021513215-03032003>
  Your assistance is
  appreciated.
  <SPAN
  class=021513215-03032003> <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Jayson
   Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.