[amibroker] Re: Local storage of 1 minute data

> Geo,
>
> GO to FIle->Database Settings and
> increase "default number of bars to load".
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Tomasz,

Number of bars to load is set to 10000. Also I thought this was
merely the number of bars to load from the database to cache and not
a limit to the database itself. Is it?

My problem is that the database itself seems to be losing the data
gathered earlier. This is only happening to the tickers gathering
data using QT plugin. I have continuous contact data (imported 1
minute) for about six months. AB has no problem displaying that.

I am assuming that the quote editor will show the full database
content. Yesterday the quotations started Feb 18. Today Feb 19. Many
studies (not all) and text objects done in prior dates still show up
scrunched in one line, perhaps because the data is gone, but the
obects are still there.

If the data is still there, I sure would like to retrieve it.
Alternatively if anybody has 1 minute data for February 2003 - ESH03
and SPH03 RTH only upto and including Feb 19th, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Geo