[amibroker] Re: How do you update your RT DB

Jayson,

same topic. I have not tried to run a composite yet but may try to do
so soon and unless your composite has many symbols, it shouldn't be a
problem.

John

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Ken,
>
> I have found the same thing. For instance I cannot run a composite
update on
> the RT data as there are too many holes. I think perhaps explore
calls the
> stocks too quickly for esignal to process. It may have something to
do with
> the esignal symbol limit as well. Once you reach it AB resets the
number of
> stocks open so you may exceed the limit but if esignal has yet to
fill your
> request you get a hole. I have found that by running the routine
several
> times it improves each time but this is not really a viable
workaround.
> Perhaps setting your filter to look only for stocks with yesterdays
date
> would eliminate the currently updated stocks and speed the process
and
> number of retries needed to update the whole DB?? Any one out there
found a
> better way?
>

> Jayson

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM