[amibroker] Re: Data base problems

 I normally run more than one instance of AB and I have found that
if you gather your data with AMIquote you must open the instance
of AB that uses AMIquote data first, so AMIquote can get the
correct tickers to download and update. Then, you can open a second
instance of AB(I use QuoteTracker) and there is no interference.
If you do this backwards AMIquote will gather the tickers from the
second instance of AB and add them to the AMIquote list, then you
will have a mess. I must say this is NOT a bug, the programs work
correctly. It is kind like counting, 1 must come before 2 and etc.

                          Cliff s

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Steve,
> Just out of curiosity, are you running more than one instance of
AB at one

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Steve,
> > >
> > > For your convenience I have copied Fred's Equity formula added
> > > buy=sell=short=cover=0 at the top and added this as an
attachment
> > to this e-mail.
> > >
> > > Now please follow these steps:
> > >
> > > Close AA window and open Indicator Builder.
> > > Switch to "Built-in" tab and then select "Equity line" from the
> > Indicator list.
> > >
> > > Then click "Load formula" button and load the formula attached
> > this e-mail.
> > > Then click "Apply" and then "Close".
> > >
> > > From now on when you backtest your formula and click
on "Equity"